Home

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

In the House of a SuperHero


 In the House of a Super Hero we....


    Love to watch the ceiling fan 
spin round and round



      Hear things too loudly...
sometimes its funny, and sometimes not


   Pull Mommy and Daddy 
to get What I want


      Anything is used as a toy...
especially if it spinnable or flick-able


  Walk on our toes 
sometimes when I get excited


  Love to Flick things 
back and forth with my hands


 Like to put things and people
 all together in one place


       Love to smush my face in kitty fur


     Snuggle up to my mommy 
when I need comfort




   Sleep in the floor
 in my favorite corner


  Love to watch things spin

            Help my mommy with Laundry :)

   Get myself into anything 
I can fit in :)


    Decorate the house 
with all objects on hand :)

Am not afraid of anything
 

Love to splash, splash, splash...
in the tub, in the pool,
 in a water puddle, in the sink



I've wanted to share a lot of photos of Zay and some of the silly things that he does but haven't captured gathered a lot of the photos that make him him...I plan to gather more and more and share with yall in an album on my facebook soon. I'll just have to remember to document some of the quirky things we see everyday at our house :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment